Effective Date: July 1st, 2020
Collection of User Information
We receive and store any information that users knowingly provide to us when a user creates an account or fills online forms on the Site or Application. If necessary, this information can include User email addresses, names, telephone numbers, addresses, or other Personal Information. Users may choose not to provide User Personal Information to Us, but Users may not be able to utilize some of the features of Our Application. Users who are uncertain about what information is required to contact us.
Managing Personal Information
Users can access, add to, and update certain Personal Information about Users. Users can update information, and we can keep copies of unrevised information in our records. We will not ask for a username, password belonging to a User account for any reason, therefore we urge the User not to provide such data or other important data to those on behalf of Us or other parties whose security cannot be guaranteed. We will store and use User Personal Information for the period necessary to comply with legal obligations. We may use all aggregate data originating from or entering User Personal Information after the User has updated the account but not in a way that will personally identify the User.
Using and Processing Information Collected
Any information that we collect from users can be used to personalize the user experience; improve our Web Application; improve User services and respond to Our Users' questions and emails; send notification emails such as password reminders, updates, etc .; run and operate our Site and Application. Information collected automatically is only used to identify possible cases of abuse and to establish statistical information regarding the traffic and use of Web Applications. This statistical information is not collected in such a way that it will identify certain system users.
We can process Personal Information related to Users if any of the following applies:
- The user has given approval for one or more specific purposes. Note that for inputting information on the Site or Application, some laws may be permitted to process such information as long as the User does not object to the process of inputting the required information data. Processing of Personal Information is subject to applicable laws in Indonesia.
- Provision of information is required for the implementation of agreements with Users and / or for their pre-contractual obligations;
- Processing is required for compliance with legal obligations that are subject to Users;
- Processing related to tasks performed in the public interest or in exercising official authority which is in our hands;
- Processing is required for legitimate purposes which are performed by us or by third parties. In any case, We will be happy to explain the basic requirements for processing Personal Information on Our Site or Application.
Right to Information
Users can find out more by checking the relevant parts of this document or asking us using email: firstname.lastname@example.org or +62-21-22674588 (Working Days & Hours)
Users can use their rights regarding User information that is processed by us. Specifically, the User has the right to do the following:
- Users have the right to know whether information is being processed by us;
- The user has the right to verify the accuracy of the User's information and request that it be updated or corrected;
- The User has the right, under certain circumstances, to limit the processing of User information, in this case, We will not process User information for any purpose other than storing it;
- The user has the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the deletion of the User's Personal Information from Us;
- The user has the right to receive User information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to send it to other controllers without a hitch.
Right to Refuse Processing
If Personal Information is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority given to us or in the interest of legitimate interests that we do, Users can object to such processing by submitting a written objection related to the User's special situation to justify the objection. The user must know that, if the User's Personal Information is processed for direct marketing purposes, the User can object to that processing at any time without giving any reason. To find out, whether we are processing Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the relevant section of this document.
How to Use These Rights
All requests to use User rights can be directed at us through our contacts listed in this document. This request can be made free of charge and will be handled by us as early as possible.
We guarantee reasonable administrative, technical and physical security in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and supervision. We are committed to protecting the Personal Information of Users, Users acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy restrictions on the Internet that are beyond our control;
- The security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between Users and our Web Application cannot be guaranteed;
- Such information and data can be seen or tampered with on the way by third parties, despite best efforts.
If we become aware that the security of a Web Application has been compromised or the user's Personal Information has been disclosed to an unrelated third party as a result of external activities, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps accordingly , including, but not limited to, investigations and reporting, as well as notifications and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify the affected individual if we believe there is a reasonable risk of harming the user as a result of the violation or if the reverse notification is required by law. When we do, we will send the user an email.
We will disclose any information that we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as complying with subpoenas, or similar legal processes, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is needed to protect our rights, protect the safety of Users. or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to government requests.
Amendments and Amendments
Acceptance of this Policy
User acknowledges that User has read this Policy and agrees to all terms and conditions. By using the Web Application, or the Service, the User agrees to be bound by this Policy.
Users can contact us to understand more about this Policy or regarding all matters relating to the individual's rights and User's Personal Information. Users can send an email to email@example.com or +62-21-22674588 (Working Days & Hours)